No purchase or attendance at a sales presentation is required to play or win a prize.
Buying Will Not Help You Win. Your chances of winning without making a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who purchases something. It is illegal to give any advantage to buyers in a sweepstakes.
1. DATES OF PROMOTION : From November 2, 2017 through November 30, 2017 while supplies last, or until the Grand Prize specified below is validly won (the "Promotion Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, must have a valid driver’s license and be the named automobile owner on the applicable certificate of title and named as the owner of that automobile on a current automotive retail installment contract with lien holder. You must be present when entering the contest. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Ancira, KSAT or SCA Promotions (“Employees”), its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and members of Employees’ immediate family (mother, father, siblings, children) are not eligible.
3. HOW TO PLAY: During the Promotion Period, the contestant may visit a participating Sponsor's location and enter his/her registration information as directed. Contestants may enter for the daily prize one time per day at each participating location. Contestants must be present at the time of play. Upon registration of such information the contestant is eligible to participate in the drawing for the Daily Instant Win Prize and the Grand Prize. Upon pressing "Submit", the contestant will be directed to the game play page. Follow the instructions to play the game. If a winning message (i.e., stating that the contestant is a winner for the Daily Instant Win Prize) is received in response to playing the game and the contestant is then present, said contestant is a potential winner of the Daily Instant Win Prize specified herein, subject to contestant eligibility. Any contestant may only win one (1) Daily Instant Win Prize during the Promotion Period. All Daily Instant Prize winners are eligible to win the Grand Prize. All potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the promotion rules before any prize will be awarded. All taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: If due to printing, technical problems, production or other errors, more prizes are claimed than intended, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A "SCREEN SHOT" IS NOT PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF A WINNING GAME PLAY AND/OR PRIZE. A CONTESTANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL SAID CONTESTANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND SAID CONTESTANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize will be permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Contestants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this promotion. Confirmation emails returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to hold Sponsor, Sponsor's Designees, their respective directors, officers, employees, assigns, and advertising and promotional agencies harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen PINs.
5. DAILY INSTANT WIN PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: There will be only one (1) Daily Instant Win Prize per day during the Promotion Period and any contestant may only win one (1) Daily Instant Win Prize during the Promotion Period. Each Daily Instant Win Prize will equal the amount of the winner’s minimum monthly payment on their current automotive retail installment contract, not to exceed $500.00. The Odds of winning the Daily Instant Win Prize are dependent on the date and time of entry and the total number of entries received. Winners of the Daily Instant Win must provide a valid driver’s license in which the last 4 digits match the contest entry form and must establish that all eligibility requirements have been met. The Daily Instant Win Prize will be paid in the form of a check, which shall be made available to the winner for pick up at the Sponsor’s location where the winner entered their registration information and completed the winner’s affidavit and release form. Within three (3) days of the winner receiving a Screen Shot stating that the contestant is a winner, the winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail that the check is available for pick-up. The check must be picked up by the winner in person at the Sponsor’s location within five (5) days of notification that the check is available for pick-up. Any check not picked-up within such five day period will be forfeited and the Daily Instant Win Prize represented by such check will be awarded to an alternative winner selected by a random drawing from among all individuals eligible for the Grand Prize. Such drawing shall be conducted on or about December 10, 2017 by the Sponsor or Independent Sweepstakes Administrator at SCA Promotions, 3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas 75234, 214-860-3770. All Daily Instant Win Prizes will be awarded.
6. GRAND PRIZE: One potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the Promotion Period on or about December 2, 2017, from among all eligible entries received. Prize payout amount is dependent on the balance remaining on the winner’s existing automotive retail installment contract, up to but not exceeding $20,000. The Odds of winning the Grand Prize are dependent on the total number of entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or Independent Sweepstakes Administrator at SCA Promotions, 3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas 75234, 214-860-3770. The potential winner or winners will be contacted by e-mail or by phone at the e-mail address or phone number provided on the registration page. Winners of the Grand Prize must provide a valid driver’s license in which the last 4 digits match the contest entry form. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within four (4) calendar days of notification. Failure to return the documents and/or requested information, or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. The Grand Prize will be paid in the form of a check, which shall be made available to the Grand Prize winner for pick up at the Sponsor’s location where the winner entered their registration information and at the Sponsor’s location where the winner entered their registration information and completed the winner’s affidavit and release form. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail that the check is available for pick-up. The check must be picked up by the winner in person at the Sponsor’s location within five (5) days of notification that the check is available for pick-up. Any check not picked-up within such five day period will be forfeited and the Grand Prize represented by such check will be awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Drawings will continue to be held at: SCA Promotions, 3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas 75234, 214-860-3770, on the first day of each month which is not a weekend day or holiday, until all prizes are awarded.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: By participating, contestants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Sponsor's Designees, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies from and against any claims made by winners, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in this promotion.
8. INTERNET: In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email account used to log in to the promotion website will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email account by a service provider or other entity responsible for assigning email accounts for the service. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, technological or otherwise, which corrupt, disrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any and all aspects of the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to randomly select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: Any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
9. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES; AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas or the appropriate Texas State Court located in Bexar County, Texas; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will a contestant be permitted to obtain awards for and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
10. WINNER'S LIST: For the names of winners, if any, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "The Great Ancira Car Payoff Winners List," c/o Ancira Enterprises, Inc., 10855 IH-10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230. Requests must be received by January 2, 2018.
11. SPONSOR and INDEPENDENT SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor is Ancira Enterprises, Inc.; 10855 IH-10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230, (210) 697-3001. The Independent Sweepstakes Administrator is SCA Promotions, 3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas 75234, 214- 860-3770.